The charging port on the Darth Maul is concealed inside and requires a little bit of easy dis-assembly. Do not worry, even a young Padawan can do it.
- Disconnect the sabers from each other and also unscrew the middle connector.
- Unscrew the internal cap (the one with a hexagon)
- Unscrew buttons and knobs from the hilt
- Unscrew the small screws that were under the red knobs
- Pull the core out to expose the micro-USB charging port
- Charge for 4 hours
Refer to the video and pictures below for reference.
How to Charge Darth Maul
Disconnect the hilts and detach the middle coupler
Unscrew the bottom cap. You can use your fingers or tweezers.
Unscrew the buttons and knobs from the hilt. Do not forget to unscrew the small screws under the red knobs. Pull out the core and plug in a micro-USB charging cable.